ControlC is a unique application that monitors your clipboard activity and automatically stores any copied text (text and links) to your web account. In other words, everytime you select a piece of text and copy it somewhere it will be also sent to your protected ControlC account. You can set ContolC to either keep your clipboard data private or make it public and available to other ControlC users.
How does it work?
- Simply sign up for an account. (Use ‘beta4040’ as an invite code)
- Download and install ControlC desktop client (Windows, Mac and Linux) .
- Once it’s installed, all copied links and text notes will be uploaded to your web account.
- Store, access, edit, share and manage clipboard content (text and links) online.
- View and search through your clipboard items from any computer.
- Comment on your notes and links.
- Keep stored stuff private or public.
- Check out Clipboard items from other users: recent videos, recent images, recent web links etc.
Note: Free account users can’t not store private clipbboard items for more than 5 days. So each private clipboard note/link willl remain in your account for only 5 days. It may sound rather short but trust me it is still quite useful.
Check out ControlC @ [ www.controlc.com ]