Customer relations management is an integral component to the success of any business. That is why big companies invest a lot of money in their CRM. Smaller businesses meanwhile have it hard since they usually do not have the resources to employ a comprehensive CRM.
ContactMe is a web service and CRM solution for small businesses that can help manage clients and track pertinent tasks. With it you can consolidate contacts, organize people, track tasks, create a ContactMe button for webpages, access contact information from your smartphone, and integrate your contact list with other popular services such as email marketing systems.
With ContactMe, you can also create a database of your contacts and make them accessible depending on your business needs. Keep tabs on your clients by posting notes or by forwarding emails to “firstname.lastname@example.org” where it will be stored under the corresponding client. You may also create a ContactMe button for your website and webpages to acquire new sales leads. Track tasks as well as calendars, review analytical reports about your website, and access client data on-the-go using your iPhone.
ContactMe offers free and paid versions, with a free Biz Pro trial for 14 days. This tool is ideal for anyone who needs a quick CRM system integrated in their blog/website.
- Simple and affordable CRM solutions for small businesses.
- Consolidate and manage your client details in an organized place.
- Keep track of your clients.
- Manage tasks and calendars for clients.
- Create analytics reports.
- iPhone support.
- Create web page buttons and forms.
- Integrates with Facebook, Constant Contact, WordPress, wibiya, and MailChimp.
- Choose among three types of accounts: Free, Form Plus, and Biz Pro.
- Similar Tools: Bloove, Keepm, and Gist.
Check out ContactMe @ http://www.contactme.com