One of the most complicated concepts in mastering English for ESL students is the conjugation. A conjugation refers to the arrangement of a verb in various voices and tenses – a critical part of written and spoken English.
Conjugation is a simple english conjugation dictionary database for hundreds of conjugations that one can easily use to learn English.
To start using Conjugation, just type any verb into the search box or click one of the most popular verbs listed on the home page. Each verb will then be conjugated to reflect all tenses, forms, and voices.
For example, if you need to find the third-voice, interrogative and present perfect conjugation of a verb, you will easily find it. You can also find the definition of the verb and examples to see how it is used.
Conjugation is a cool study tool for learning how to use verbs in English sentences. This is also very helpful for teachers and ESL educators who need quick examples that they can give to their students. Studying the nuances of English is much easier with this tool.
- Free; no sign up required.
- Click most popular verbs to be conjugated.
- Find related verbs.
- Multi-language support available in the future.
- View affirmative, negative, and interrogative form of conjunctions.
- View definition of the verbs, plus usage examples.
- Similar Tools: Busuu, Howjsay, and Anki’s Flash Card System.
Check out Conjugation @ http://conjugation.com