If you want to create a comic book from a series of image files, now you can, thanks to Comic Book Archive Creator. It is a free portable application that lets you create comic book archive files that can be read by designated comic book readers such as CDisplay or Comic Rack. A comic book archive is simply a series of image files (PNG or JPEG) stored in a single archive file like *.cbr (uses RAR compression) or *.cbz (user ZIP compression).
To create a comic book archive, download and unpack the program. Click “Add file” to load the images to the program, choose the comic book archive type (.cbz, .cb7, .cbr etc) in Options and click “Create“. Once the process is finished your comic book will be saved to a local directory, ready to view in your selected comic book format.
- Creates comic book archives viewable by readers Comic Rack or CDisplay.
- Input formats: pdf, jpg, png, gif, tif, & bmp
- Output formats: cbz, cb7, cbt, & cbr
- Change image order sequence
- Free downloadable portable application
Check out Comic Book Archive Creator @ http://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=31523.msg292865#msg292865