Have you ever thought of a color shade that you were unable to find? You could try to manually create color shades but that would be a very lengthy process. Here to automatically generate shades and tones for a particular color is a web service called Colllor.
Colllor is a free to use web service that lets you expand your shade choices when it comes to a particular color. All you have to do is select a starting color. Once you select this color, its corresponding shades, tones, as well as color mixtures are generated and displayed. For the mixture, you can select which other color should your color be mixed with.
If you drag your mouse on the strips of color on the screen, clicking any place would copy that particular color’s HEX code to your clipboard. You could then use that color anywhere in your projects.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps find new colors.
- Generates shades and tones for the color you select.
- Provides an option of mixtures of your color and another color.
- Copies color codes directly to clipboard.
- Similar tools: ColorHexa, ColRD, Wenovo Pictures To Color, Color-Palette-Maker, ColorHunter, ColorSuckr and ColorSchemeDesigner.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Colllor @ www.colllor.com