When web development and software companies are hiring candidates, they often give candidates coding problems to solve. These problems can take quite some time to come up with because companies need to ensure solving them is not very easy. CodeEval is one website that helps you create such coding problems.
CodeEval is a coding problems creation website. The problems you create on the site can be in a variety of programming languages including Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, Perl, and PHP.
Alternatively you could choose from the site’s own database of pre-created problems.
Information on the created or selected problem can be emailed to the candidates. When the candidates have submitted their solutions to the problem you made or selected, you can manually compare the solutions and see which one suits your needs best.
CodeEval, while free for academia, requires companies to pay a fee to use its services.
- A website to create coding challenges.
- You can either create your own problems or select from the ones already on the site.
- A number of programming languages are supported.
- You can email information about the problems and invite candidates to solve them.
- Also read related articles: Learn To Code At Any Level With Google Code University, 5 Great Resources To Learn How To Code and 6 Beginner Resources For Learning Mac Programming.
Check out CodeEval @ www.codeeval.com