CoboCards (short for “Collaboration Cards”) is another useful web app for students. It lets you create flash cards online and use them for studying. These flash cards are interactive and can include both images and graphs. You may also share the flash cards with friends and print them out for offline studying.
Additionaly, you can edit flash cards as many times as you want and go back to previous versions. CoboCards also provides features like posting comments on the cards, setting deadlines, tracking your progress, collaborating with fellow students and sorting the card deck by dragging & dropping cards.
- Create your own flashcards online free.
- Include pictures and graphs on your card.
- Get RSS updates when a team member edits the cards.
- Link cards to each other electronically.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for easy editing.
- Similar websites: Cramberry, Popling, FlashCardFlash and .
Check out CoboCards @ www.cobocards.com