Cloudpipes is a Dropbox client for Android, which like similar Dropbox clients, lets you send or receive files from the cloud. Moreover, it lets you schedule downloads and uploads from your Android to Dropbox or vice versa. You simply have to authorize the app to access your Dropbox account by signing in with your credentials and set up the “pipes” – scheduled upload/download tasks.
It can automatically transfer files by type of data (images, videos, documents etc) or even entire folders from and to the cloud to a specified directory. Once you are logged in you will see the tabs Pipes, Dropbox, and Transfers. The Pipes tab shows you the scheduled download/upload tasks. The Transfers tab shows you the latest transfered files and the Dropbox tab is the homescreen for your Dropbox settings.
- Schedule uploading/downloading from Android to Dropbox and vice versa.
- Schedule transfers by type of data – images, videos, music, documents etc.
- Schedule transfers by file extension – .jpg, .pdf, .gif etc., and file size.
- Transfer entire folders.
- Runs in the background.
- Integrated Dropbox file browser.
- Add up to 4 pipes (scheduled transfers) at any given moment.
Check out Cloudpipes for Dropbox @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maximussoft.cloudpipes