Many computer users create and edit documents in Google Docs but store backups of these files and share them using services like Dropbox and Basecamp. It would be highly convenient if you could simply automate the synchronization between your Google Docs account and other storage accounts. Fortunately for Google Chrome users, there is a solution in the form of CloudHQ.
CloudHQ is a browser extension for Google Chrome. CloudHQ lets you create an account and then link your Google Docs account along with yourj accounts on Google Docs, DropBox, SugaSync, Basecamp, Evernote, and Box. You can setup one way synchronization or two way synchronization that is real-time or weekly. The newly added button to your browser’s address bar can quickly sync the file. So you can, for example, click on the icon and have changes made to your Docs files be uploaded to your Dropbox or Basecamp account.
- A user-friendly web service and browser extension
- Extension is compatible with Google Chrome
- Can synchronize your Google Docs files with other services
- Supports DropBox, SugaSync, Basecamp, Evernote, and Box
- Supports real time and weekly synchronization
- Supports one way and two way synchronization
Check out the CloudHQ Chrome extension @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iobcbdgacfkninlcbphihhdlkobkehia?hl=es