Teachers out there know how hard it can be to keep their students engaged. Many children own mobile phones now. It seems like kids are more interested in their mobile phones than the real world. It’s impossible for a teacher to fight it, so a service like Class Pager is useful. With Class Pager, teachers can embrace the world of texting with their students.
Class Pager allows teachers to engage students and parents though text messages without violating privacy and sharing phone numbers. Teachers simply register for the service and share their code with their students and parents of students. Then they can text the number and everyone on the list will receive the text. This is handy if a teacher needs to contact all their students to let them know about a change to an assignment or something of that nature.
Another handy use for this service is during the actual class. Since it is real-time, teachers can have students send their answers to questions via text, and save them the possible embarrassment of being wrong in front of the class.
- One number for students and teachers to text.
- Keep student and teacher privacy because no actual phone numbers are shared.
- Real time communication with the group.
- Free for one class, $9.99 for multiple classes.
- No charge for students other than standard messaging rates with carrier.
Find Class Pager @ www.classpager.com