If you teach little children, you will find that awarding them ‘stars’ or good marks can really motivate them to behave well and act more focused. Here to help you in this way is a web service called ClassDojo that now also has a smartphone application.
ClassDojo is a fun web service that lets you easily generate fun behavior reports for the students in your class. The teacher uses her account to award icons to students who have behaved well. For instance you can indicate through pictures when students have demonstrated teamwork, hard work, magnanimity, etc. Students can check their own accounts and see how well they are doing.
The iOS application for the web service lets you monitor your ClassDojo account through your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device that is running iOS 5.1 or later.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you generate fun behavior reports for students.
- Offers an iOS application.
- You award pictures and icons to students based on their performance.
- Similar tool: CollaborizeClassroom.
- Also read related articles: 4 Great Sites To Rate and Review Teachers & Professors and 7 Alternatives to SparkNotes & CliffsNotes for Book Summaries.
Check out ClassDojo @ www.classdojo.com and its iOS application @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/classdojo/id552602056?ls=1&mt=8