CityMove.com is a reverse-auction moving marketplace that provides you with an easy way to find movers and get the best deal. You simply post your move job by listing all of the stuff you want moved and let movers compete for it by bidding. Then you need to select the mover you like most.
The easy-to-use on-screen guide takes you through each process and makes it easy to list your stuff. If you wish, you can also upload pictures for hard-to-describe items.
After you are done describing your move requirements (which doesn’t take long provided you know what you are moving), sit back and wait for movers to bid on your job. Most of the listed jobs receive multiple mover bids within 15 minutes after posting. Which mover bid you ultimately decide to go with is totally up to you. You may base your decision on the past mover reviews and quote.
- Find a best deal for your move job by letting movers compete for it.
- Save time since you never have to pick up the phone to call multiple movers.
- Use the built-in moving checklist to itemize all your stuff prior to your move.
- Read mover reviews prior accepting a bid to be sure of a mover’s reliability and trustworthiness.
- Post reviews for movers you have worked with in the past.
- Your personal info kept private until you select a mover; no mover spam.
- Email your list of items to anybody–friends, family, movers, etc.
- Register your moving company and bid on jobs posted by others.
- For more info watch detailed videos tours.
- Movers may register with CityMove and bid on moving jobs (not free).
- US only.
Check out CityMove @ www.citymove.com