Research papers are a major pain. Writing them is no problem, but gathering all the information you need is an incredible headache. You need to go to the source and write down all the bibliographical information to make sure you properly cite any quotes or paraphrases. Sometimes I think I spend more time working on my bibliography than I spend writing the entire paper. Thankfully, Citelighter exists to make this process easier.
Citelighter is a handy Firefox toolbar that grabs information directly from the source and stores all the bibliographical information for you. You simply need to highlight the information you need and tell the toolbar to capture it. It will pull as much bibliographical information from the webpage as it can find, and you may only have to enter a couple of fields. Once you save it, it will be stored on your account and accessible from anywhere.
Once you finish gathering information, you can start writing your paper or working on your outline from the app. You can even share your findings with friends via Facebook.
- Easily keep track of your research in one place.
- Automatically logs bibliographical information from sources.
- Syncs to your account so you can get access to your research from anywhere.
- Ability to share your findings with others via Facebook.
- Ability to write paper right from the app.
- Similar tools: GotProject, Memonic, WebNotes, RoohIt, iCyte, Ibrii, Markkit, AwesomeHighlighter and more.
Find Citelighter @ www.citelighter.com