We all use our smartphones to record videos every so often. But to add cool effects and turn them into short movies, we have to transfer them to our computer first. Here to change that is a phone app called Cineverse.
Cineverse is a free to use smartphone application for iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 6.5 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 6.0 or later. The application lets you record videos and then draw, animate, and write on them. Fun captions, images, and text can be added to your recorded videos.
Photos from your camera roll can be easily added to show the cast of the short movie. You can draw on the movie canvas and animate the objects you draw so they seem to be moving. Your work can finally be shared with the Cineverse community.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you make short movies on your phone.
- Lets you add captions, photos, and text to your videos.
- Lets you add animated drawings to your videos.
- Similar tools: GifBoom and Memoov.
Check out Cineverse @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/id545293333