If you are a Windows Phone user who uses Google Chrome on your computer, then you could surely use a tool to help sync your Chrome bookmarks with your smartphone. While you cannot get Chrome for Windows Phone yet, you can sync Chrome’s bookmarks and tabs with the Internet Explorer browser in your Windows Phone, thanks to a tool called Chrync.
Chrync’s function is to send your Chrome bookmarks to your Windows Phone. But not only that, the app also copies your tabs and recent bookmarks and lets you access them with your phone. The app uses Chrome’s built-in synchronization mechanism with your Google account to accomplish the syncs.
Chrync’s trial version is available for free while the full version will cost you $2.49.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Windows Phone.
- Sends your Chrome bookmarks to Windows Phone.
- Sends your browser tabs and recent bookmarks list to Windows phone.
- Similar tools: Futzme and Google chrome phone extension.
Check out Chrync @ www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/cf88cf1c-db73-4db4-8612-758f23c31067