Although Google Chrome is yet to support extensions in the main (stable) version of the browser, its developer build already supports add-ons. ChromeExtensions is an online repository of Google Chrome extensions/add-ons which can be installed in the developer version of Google Chrome.
The site lets developers showcase their work and organizes extensions and plugins under various categories like alerts & updates, utilities, music, videos and photos, and more. You can also search for extensions, add the ones you like directly to Chrome, and rate & review add-ons after you use them.
- Online Google Chrome extensions directory.
- Extensions can be installed in the developer version of Chrome.
- Search for extensions or browse the categories.
- Rate and review the add-ons you like.
- Also see recent MakeUseOf article, 10 Cool Extensions for Google Chrome.
Check out ChromeExtensions @ www.chromeextensions.org