Google Chrome, like many other modern browsers, supports personalized themes. These comprise of a custom background and custom theme colors. One way to quickly create and share themes for Google Chrome is by using a tool called My Chrome Theme.
You can install the application to start creating and sharing custom Google Chrome themes. You start by selecting a background image for your theme; you can select an image stored on your computer and choose to tile it, stretch it, fit it, or place it anywhere in the window area. The next step is to begin adding colors. You can choose custom colors for the active and background tabs for your theme.
The final step involves naming your theme and optionally adding a description for it. When your theme is finalized, you can quickly install it or share the theme by sharing the URL provided to you by the app.
- A user-friendly browser app.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you create custom Chrome themes.
- Lets you set custom background and background positions.
- Lets you set custom tab colors.
- Uploads your theme online and makes it shareable.
- Similar tool: Chrome Theme Maker.
- Also read related articles: The 10 Coolest Google Chrome Themes and How To Design A Browser Theme For Google Chrome.
Check out My Chrome Theme @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oehpjpccmlcalbenfhnacjeocbjdonic
Image Source: New Mooon