Living with other people such as friends and roommates is fun but the real challenge is faced when we need to complete chores and various house tasks. Here to help keep those tasks organized is an app called Chorma.
Chorma is a free to use smart device application that is compatible with iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 3 MB and requires your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device to be running version 5.0 or later of iOS. Using Chorma, you are able to easily coordinate tasks and chores with friends. Basically, the app provides you with a tasks list that can be synchronized across multiple devices. In other words, your friend can use his iPad and you can use your iPhone to see who does which tasks.
Imagine being alone at home with a lot of chores to do but you do not know which ones your roommates are supposed to complete. In such a situation, you would simply take your iPhone out, open the Chorma app, and check out available chores for you to complete.
Chores can be listed easily in the application and they are categorized into My Chores, All Chores, Activity, and Housemembers. The Activity category shows when the chores were completed. For each completed chore, users gain points. When a certain value of points is reached, the app suggests a group celebratory activity such as meal out.
- A user friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you organize tasks and chores lists with friends.
- You get points for each activity completed.
- Essential app for house members that own iOS devices.
- Similar tools: URoomSurf, EasyRoomIn and ChoreBuster.
- Also read related article: 4 Tools To Fairly Split Chores & Bills With Your Roommate.
Check out Chorma @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/chorma/id590954566?mt=8