China’s government is notorious for internet censorship. You might have heard about the Google versus China war which resulted from China banning search results from Google.
To experience internet access in China, you can use “China Channel.”
China Channel is a browser addon for Mozilla Firefox. The current available version is not fully compatible with Firefox versions later than 3.5. But older version users can still make use of the addon.
The addon provides you with a Chinese proxy; this masks your IP address as a Chinese IP address and you get the complete Chinese web surfing experience. A “Go” button is placed on your Firefox toolbar; this button activates the addon and fetches a Chinese IP address. You can browse the web and see which sites are blocked.
- Experience internet censorship in china
- Very simple to use.
- Fetches a Chinese IP address.
- Lets you browse the internet as a web surfer in China.
- You can see which websites and results are blocked by China’s government.
- Similar tool: WhatBlocked.
- Also read related article: 5 Methods To Bypass Blocked Sites.
Check out China Channel @ www.chinachannel.hk