Chimply allows you to generate those loading indicators and animated bars that you see on many websites these days. These indicators are often used by web developers to let the users know when the page is loading or application is doing something. Buttons and badges can be generated as well.
Works simple, just select one of the templates, customize its size/background/color, and click on “Generate” Button. When the image is ready, download it onto your computer as GIF or SWF image.
The site is free and sign up is optional. By registering, you will be able to save your favorite image generator settings in a library and then reuse them later.
- Create loading indicators, buttons, badges and animated bars.
- Customize its size, color and background.
- Generate multiple images and then save all at once.
- No sign up necessary, however registering lets you save generator settings online.
- Similar tools: Ajaxload, LoadInfo and Preloaders.
Check out Chimply @ www.chimply.com