Saving multiple RSS links in your feed reader can be a bit inconvenient. Here to offer a solution by providing you a single RSS link for all your feeds is a web service called Chimp Feedr.
Chimp Feedr is a web service that mashes your RSS feeds together. The site does not ask you to create any accounts. All you have to do is keep entering the URLs of the RSS feeds that you want merged. When you are done you can click on the “Chomp Chomp!” button, name the new feed, and obtain its URL.
The new feed includes entries from all the feeds you entered sorted according to time. You can now add this feed to your RSS reader.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you mash-up RSS feeds.
- Places no limits on number of feeds you can merge.
- Lets you name resultant feed.
- Also read related articles: 14 “OTHER” Ways to Use RSS Feeds.
Check out ChimpFeedr @ www.chimpfeedr.com