Parents have always troubled themselves by constantly wondering where their kids are. ChildPulse is an iPhone app that takes this worry away by letting you keep track of your child and view their locations on a map anytime using another iPhone or on the web.
ChildPulse also lets you set GeoFencing so if your child is ever away from one of the usual places like home, school, work, you’ll instantly get an alert. You’ll also get an alert if the tracking is turned off intentionally or un-intentionally. The app is free but only allows you to track one child at a time. However, for a small fee, the upcoming version will allow users to track multiple children.
- Track and know where your kids are using their iPhone.
- View their location on a map.
- Track them using your iPhone or the web.
- Get alerts based on unusual locations.
- Works with iPhone 3G or later models.
Download ChildPulse using iTunes