Chegg is the biggest online book renting service on the Internet that used by students from over 1000 universities in US and has more than 1 million book titles. The site aims to save college students money on textbooks.
Using Chegg coolege students can rent a textbook for a fraction of the purchase price. In most cases the the rental price is 65-85% lower than the list price. When your semester is over and you need to return the book simply print out a UPS prepaid shipping label through the site, tape it on the box and send it to Chegg.
For every book you rent they plant a tree. You can also buy from, sell and rent books to Chegg either for cash or store credit .
How it works:
- Search by ISBN, title or author of the book
- Rent it.
- Receive it in a prepaid shipping box.
- Return the book when your semester ends, or extend it.
- Rent books online and save money.
- Free return shipping.
- Fast delivery: 3-7 days for Priority Shipping, 7-10 days for Standard Shipping.
- For every book you rent, buy or sell – a tree is planted by Chegg.
- Extend rented book after your semester is over.
- Available only in US.
- Also see another book service called BookMooch that lets you exchange books with others.
Check out Chegg @ www.chegg.com