Sharing files over Dropbox with friends and colleagues and then using an unrelated application to get their feedback can be slightly inconvenient. Fortunately for Mac users, there is an application that lets them gather feedback for shared Dropbox files in a better way. This application is called Chatbox.
Chatbox is a free desktop application, sized at nearly 2.5MB, and requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later. Once installed, the application connects to your Dropbox account and lets you start conversations with people whom you have shared your Dropbox files and folders with. The app can be effectively used to comment on files or annotate them. Moreover the app works offline and synchronizes each time you go online.
While currently Chatbox is a desktop app for Mac only, you can drop your email at the app’s site to be notified of the availability of any Windows and Linux versions.
- A user-friendly desktop application
- Compatible with Mac computers
- Lets you start conversations with people you share Dropbox files with
- Helps comment on Dropbox files and annotate them
- Works offline and synchronizes when you go online
Check out Chatbox @ http://chatboxapp.com