Do you often give up on your goals and plans? If so, then you need to get the help of a tool that effectively motivates you into not giving up. One technique that employs such an approach is the chain method. Each activity is a chain that grows as long as you stick to your plans; giving up the activity breaks the chain. You can make use of this goal planning technique on a website called ChainsCC.
ChainsCC is a free to use web service that helps you stick to your goals. You start by creating a new account on the website. You can then begin listing your goals and planned activities; these goals can be anything ranging from exercise to blogging. For each day you complete the activity, simply mark the circle so your chain is lengthened.
A break from routine will cause a break in the chain and this is not something you would. The fear of breaking the chain is what motivates you to stick to your goals. The service offers an iOS app as well that is priced at $0.99.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers an iOS app as well.
- Motivates you into sticking to your goals.
- Makes chains for each goal that lengthen as long as you stick to your goal.
- Similar tools: Planboard and TravelStormer.
- Also read related article: 10 Informative & Useful Websites For Planning Fun Road Trips.
Check out ChainsCC @ www.chains.cc