CarrotSticks is an application that helps children at 1st – 5th grade level solve math problems, step by step, in a friendly environment. Children can practice on their own, or compete against friends suggested by the CarrotSticks network.
Though the service supports math multiplayer games, letting children have some fun through competition with others, it doesn’t allow full names or “free chat” between users – so children are safe while playing math games online. Through repeated math practice, CarrotSticks games help build valuable speed and “muscle memory,” both of which are key to success at mathematics. It should be noted that only the addition game is free. The platform is very colorful and fun to use.
- Provides cool math multiplayer games online.
- Flash-based online gaming.
- Designed by math experts.
- Totally safe environment for children.
- Create personal avatars.
- Choose games for all basic math skills.
- Practice skills at a personal pace.
- Compete against online opponents.
- Each problem category is divided into 25 levels.
- Gain math achievement awards.
- Free for unlimited practice and competition of addition skills.
- More sophisticated packages available at excellent monthly prices.
Check it out @ www.carrotsticks.com