Every one of us has done this. We parked our car in a big parking lot or ramp and then completely forgot where it was. To save yourself from the pain of searching for your own car, here is a little tool called CarParkingPlace. Once you open this web app on your mobile phone’s browser, you can save your parking location along with specific latitude and longitude information.
Once you mark that as your parking spot, you can send it to yourself via email or SMS. Later, when you are trying to find your car, just open the webpage again and you will see 2 markers. The red marker will show your current location while the blue one would show your parking space. You can even create a route to your parking location just by clicking on the marker.
- Save your exact parking location.
- Share it via email or SMS.
- Create a route to your parking spot.
- Works with any mobile phone browser.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Tixsux, BestParking, PrimoSpot and AboutAirportParking.