Many Internet users have multiple cloud storage accounts for efficient and secure data storage. But managing multiple cloud accounts is not easy. You constantly find yourself jumping from one storage website to another. Here to help make matter easier is an application called CarotDAV.
CarotDAV is a free to use desktop application that lets you manage multiple cloud accounts from the same interface. The app comes as a desktop utility for Windows computers; the download size for the utility is nearly 1.5 MB. Once the app is installed, you can add accounts from various web services such as DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, and more.
When the accounts appear in the main window, you can click on their names and move, copy, rename, add, and delete files. The app also lets you encrypt data with a key before uploading it to one of your own online accounts.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Let’s you manage multiple cloud accounts from same dashboard.
- Let’s you manage files of these accounts.
- Let’s you encrypt data before you upload it.
- Similar tools: CloudKafe, BusyFlow, Streamified, BlingBoard, Cyfe and Grabinbox.
Check out CarotDAV @ http://rei.to/carotdav_en.html#download