Getting somebody’s business card is a good practice and provides you with their contact information. However carrying a bunch of business cards for different people can be inconvenient. You could transfer the contact information from the card to your phone but typing in those numbers and email addresses is a time-consuming task. Here to help is a tool called CardMunch.
CardMunch is a smartphone app for iOS devices, developed by LinkedIn. The app is sized at nearly 10 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad devices running iOS 4.0 or later. The app scans business cards through its camera and helps you transfer the information to your phonebook. After you add your contact, you can then connect with them on LinkedIn.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Scans business cards and transfer information to phonebook.
- Connects with newly added contacts in LinkedIn.
- Similar tools: CardBox and DropCard.
- Also read related article: Three Ways To Send & Receive Business Cards On Your iPhone.
Check out CardMunch @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/cardmunch-business-card-reader/id478351777?mt=8