Living green has become more and more of an issue, especially with our current crisis with Global Warming. However, it just seems that not enough people get into the habit of living green. This could either be due to not knowing what they can do to help, or having no motivation to do so.
Many people just don’t take things seriously unless it’s some sort of competition. With that idea in mind, CarbonRally was born. The main idea of CarbonRally was to turn living green into a competition. The website lists a whole bunch of different challenges for you to perform. Many of these challenges are extremely simple things, such as decreasing your shower time by two minutes. However, CarbonRally shows you just how much CO2 emissions has been reduced due to your actions.
Once you sign up for an account, you can start right away and accept these challenges. CarbonRally will keep track of which challenges you’ve taken, and how much CO2 you’ve reduced. So, how is this turned into a competition? You can compete with other CarbonRally members and create groups with your friends so you can all work together to make the world a better place to live in. CarbonRally is the place to go if you want a green earth.
- Take simple challenges to live green and reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions.
- Compete with friends and family as well as the rest of the world.
- View statistics on how much the rest of the world has saved.
- Chat with new friends, and discuss challenges together.
- Learn about what you can do to make the world a better place.
- Also see 10+ Websites To Keep You Updated On Green News.
Check out CarbonRally @ www.carbonrally.com