CanvasBoom is a cool Firefox add-on that makes it possible for you to use any image as a background theme on your browser. You can choose between images from your computer or any other image you stumbleupon online. First install the addon and then follow quick instructions to add it to your canvas.
To add images from your computer:
1. Click “Manage” on the canvas toolbar.
2. Click “Add” button.
3. Browse the image on your computer and then select one.
To add images from the web:
1. Right click on any web image.
2. Select “Add Image to Canvas” option.
You can customize the position, color, tilting of the image and even manage all previously used images in one place.
- Add image as background to your browser.
- Use images from your computer or web page.
- Customize the position, color and tilting of the images.
Check out CanvasBoom @ www.brandthunder.com/canvas