Due to the clutter they create, handling many physical pages is not easy. One of the most common problems faced is forgetting where you placed a certain document. A solution to this is to convert all of your physical documents into electronic ones and then storing them on your computer or handheld device. This is precisely what CamScanner is for.
CamScanner is a simple smartphone application for Android devices, running version 2.0 and later, and sized at only 2.1MB. CamScanner’s function is to convert your phone’s camera into a document scanner. This helps take pictures of documents and saves them onto your phone’s memory. The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images. This is helpful not only in taking images of documents, but also in taking clear images of texts on whiteboards and napkins. With your documents stored in CamScanner you can easily create a PDF file from them, tag them for easy searching, and share them online via uploading.
- Scan documents with Android phone and store.
- Helps backup your physical documents.
- Auto-crops and auto-enhances the taken pictures.
- Can convert documents into PDF.
- Lets you upload and share your documents.
- Can tag documents for easy searching.
- Similar tools: Comombo and Scanr.
Check out CamScanner @ market.android.com/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner