Your Facebook calendar is filled with important events you are going to attend along with the birthdays of your friends. To check these dates, you need to log in to Facebook every time and access the network’s calendar. Here to help by incorporating Facebook events into your phone’s calendar is an app called CalendApp.
CalendApp is a useful smartphone application for iOS devices. The app is sized at 4 MB and compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running version 5.0 or later of iOS. The app imports events from your Facebook account once you have connected the account. You can easily browse events your friends are holding and see which ones you are going to attend next. Additionally, the app lets you easily add events in a jiffy or browse public events available on Facebook, Eventbrite, and Eventful.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Imports Facebook events to phone calendar.
- Lets you browse public events from Facebook, Eventbrite, and Eventful.
- Also read related articles: Easily Export Your Facebook Events To Google Calendar [Chrome] and How To Get Your Facebook Birthdays Into Google Calendar Without Apps.
Check out CalendApp @ www.calendapp.com