Emailing pictures of your project’s progress to multiple people and then obtaining their opinions is not a very convenient way of getting feedback. To conveniently collect feedback from clients and project members, check out the website titled CageApp.
You can start by creating an account and then naming the project you are working on. Next you upload images to your projects – supported formats include JPG, PNG, and GIF files sized less than 4MB. Your project gets a unique URL that you can share with your group members and clients. You can then choose to secure the project by having URL visitors enter a key before they can view project details.
Project details include simply the image you upload. URL visitors can view these images and annotate them. These notes are displayed in threaded view to help you better process the feedback.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you share project images with people.
- Supports JPG, PNG, and GIF files sized less than 4MB.
- Lets other leave notes on your images.
- Similar tools: RecurseApp, ReviewBasics, Noteboxapp and NotableApp.
Check out CageApp @ www.cageapp.com