While working on a project, you may simultaneously use multiple cloud applications and find yourself switching from one app to the other almost all the time. These apps include Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Tasks, Pivotal, and others. Here to help you control these apps from the same dashboard is a tool called Busy Flow.
Busy Flow is a free to use web service that integrates commonly used services for project completion with groups. You can create an account on the site and then add service accounts from Pivotal, Google Calendar, GitHub, Google Tasks, Google Docs, and Dropbox; apps soon to be added include Basecamp, Yammer, Evernote, Highrise, and RTM.
Once your accounts are added, you can create a “hive” to signify individual projects. Updates can be posted for each project and files can be shared. Other members can be added to your projects via email invitations thus simplifying collaboration.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you integrate commonly used cloud apps.
- Currently supports GitHub, Google Tasks, Google Docs, and more.
- Lets you add collaborators to your projects.
- Similar tools.: Streamified, BlingBoard, Cyfe and Grabinbox.
Check out Busy Flow @ www.busyflow.com