The Bureau Of Communication (BOC) offers a number of fill-in-the-blank stationary forms for every day correspondence. Whether you need to communicate a problem, send an invitation or send a formal apology, these forms will help you to ensure that your message is clearly conveyed.
- Fill-in blank stationary forms and send them via email or get a print version.
- Available Forms: Observance of Holiday, Airing of Grievance, Statement of Gratitude, Official Invitation, and Acknowledgment of Occasion.
- Additional stamps: AirMail, Confidential, Emboss, Past Due, Please Destroy, Private, Reply Requested, Top Secret, Urgent, etc.
- Soon to be added: Formal Request (communicate a wish), Unsolicited Feedback (facilitate the sharing of opinion), Request for Compensation, Declaration of Romantic Intent (inquire about romantic availability).
- All listed forms are free to use. No personal info or registration required.
Check out BureauOfCommunication @ www.bureauofcommunication.com