Flickr is arguably the best photo hosting service today, but managing a massive number of photos can still be a hassle. Fortunately, you can download Flickr pictures in bulk with Bulkr. This convenient desktop app allows you to download up to 200 photos at a time from photostreams, favorites, explored photos, and Flickr search.
You can also quickly backup Flickr photos to your computer with its one-click function and choose the size of photos that you want to download (square, thumbnail, small, medium, large, and original).
Bulkr is the ideal desktop app for Flickr power users and image hunters.
- Free app that can be used to download photos from Flickr in bulk.
- Download photos from your photostream, your favorites, or from other Flickr users.
- Download photos in 6 different sizes.
- Preview images before downloading.
- Ability to resume download if disconnected.
- Similar tools: FlickrDown and more in our article “3 Tools To Easily Backup Your Flickr Photos“.
Check out Bulkr @ www.clipyourphotos.com/bulkr