Brainstorming helps you gather ideas. It is important to save your brainstorming sessions so you can revisit the ideas you came up with. Here to help you do that is a tool called BubblUs.
BubblUs is a free to use web tool that lets you save your brainstorming sessions. It lets you create idea trees conveniently through keyboard shortcuts. You can change the colors of the each ‘bubble’ that appears in your tree and connect it to others peoples, although connections are also made automatically. At a time you are provided with 3 ‘sheets’ to have brainstorming sessions on. You can rename these sheets according to topic you are brainstorming.
Your brainstorming trees can be exporting to an HTML file or to a JPG or PNG image.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you save your brainstorming sessions.
- Lets you create idea trees on 3 different virtual sheets.
- Your idea trees can be exported to HTML, PNG, and JPG.
- Similar tools: Threddie, Edistorm, Yutongo and Tekiki.
- Also read related article: 6 Excellent Brainstorming and Mindmapping Sites
Check out BubblUs @ www.bubbl.us