Every modern browser lets you view your browsing history. However, if you use several browsers you can’t view your browsing history in one place and have to open each browser separately to view the history. Now, thanks to a utility called BrowsingHistoryView you can view the history from 4 different web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari) in a single window table. The browsing history includes information such as the used Browser, Visited URL, page title, Visit time and Visit count.
You can watch the current browsing history or include backed-up history from another source including external hard drive. To use the app, download and extract the zip file to your computer and run the program. When the program starts you can include the data only from a specified period (last 10 days, 10 hours, any time etc) or only from a particular user profile.
- Supports Internet Explorer (Version 4.00 and greater), Mozilla Firefox (Version 3.00 and greater), Google Chrome, Safari.
- Read history from external hard drive or from remote computer.
- View and sort history by Browser, Visited URL, page title, Visit time and Visit count.
- Export browsing data into csv/tab-delimited/html/xml format.
- Show time in GMT or local time (default).
- Command line options available.
- International language versions available including Dutch, German, Brazilian, Russian and other languages.
- Similar tools: Browser Forensic Tool, HaveYourFriendsBeenThere, Browser Cleaner and History Deleter.
- Also read related article: 5 Cool Chrome Browser Extensions That Help You Visualize Your Browsing History.
Check out BrowsingHistoryView @ http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/browsing_history_view.html