Connecting your phone to your computer so that you can type SMS texts through the keyboard is greatly convenient. While many mobile operating systems offer compatible desktop counterparts for such a connection, an alternative for Android phones is offered by a service called BrowserTexting.
BrowserTexting’s function is to let you send SMS texts through your computer’s browser. You can install the service’s Android application on your phone and through it a connection to your computer’s web browser is established. The site’s texting interface then lets you view a list of all your phone contacts, send them SMS messages, send group messages, and receive instant new text notifications.
While the site works for all modern browsers, it has a dedicated Google Chrome extension that does not require a separate browser tab and features popup notifications.
- A user friendly service.
- Lets you send SMS messages through your computer browser.
- Works with Android phones.
- Displays contacts from your phonebook to send text to.
- Lets you send group messages.
- Provides new text notifications.
- Similar tools: Webkey and DualWeb Browser.
Check out BrowserTexting @ www.browsertexting.com