Web developers who design websites must ensure that your website looks good and glitch-free on popular web browsers used by computer users. One way to do this is to manually check out the website on a bunch of different computers that have a different operating system installed along with different web browsers.
Needless to say, such a manual exercise can be quite time consuming. Here to help in this matter is an service called Browserstack Screenshots.
Browserstack Screenshots is a free to use web service that website developers will find to be extremely helpful. Using this application, you are able to preview your website on a bunch of different web browsers. Other factors you can control are the computer operating system and even the browser version. All you have to do is type in the URL of your website and then select which browser to get your site screenshots from.
You can select various versions of Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera. You can also select which Windows and / or Mac OS version they run on. Once you have completed this step, screenshots in the JPG and PNG file format are generated and made available to you. You can view these images or download them as a whole in a compressed ZIP archive.
The web service also provides you with a web tunnel to its registered users in order to try out internal web servers or design files.
- A user friendly web service.
- Gives you screenshots of your site on various browsers.
- Supports various computer OS as well.
- Generates images in JPG and PNG file formats.
- You can download all images in ZIP archive.
- Provide web tunnel to registered users to try out local designs.
- Similar tools: Puush and Browshot.
- Also read related article: 6 Ways To Take Screenshots On Android.
Check out Browserstack Screenshots @ www.browserstack.com/screenshots