If you want an image displayed within certain browser frame, then “Browser Cover” is just the tool for you. Browser Cover is a simple and free web based tool. The tool displays a given image within a browser frame. The site supports a number of browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. You start by directing the site to an image on your computer. Next you select your desired web browser and its version. Since the browser frame will include the address bar, you can type in the URL which the address bar will have. Shadow and status bar can be optionally enabled. When all options are set, click on the “Create a covered preview” button to generate an image of how your uploaded image will be shown in the browser.
- A simple site to use.
- Lets you generate images in browser frames.
- Supported browsers include Chrome (Mac and Windows views), Firefox (Mac and Windows views), Mozilla, and Safari (Mac, Windows, and iPhone views).
- You can select the size of the image that will be viewed.
- You can optionally enter a URL address and web page name that will be displayed in the generated image.
- Similar tool: ViewLike.us.
- Also read related articles: Check Your Website Design In Different Browsers With Adobe BrowserLab and Preview a Web Page in Multiple Browsers with BrowserShots.
Check out “Browser Cover” @ www.browsercover.me