Mac computer owners know that when a lot of applications are installed, the menu bar can become a bit cluttered. Finding the apps that you want to have quick access to then becomes difficult and the clutter starts to become inconvenient. Here to help you sort this issue and reorganize those menu bar apps is a tool called Broomstick.
Broomstick is a simple to use application for Mac computers. The app’s function is to help you hide certain Mac apps that appear on the menu bar. Broomstick hides apps by changing the permissions of an app so its icon is not displayed. By hiding the applications, the app helps you organize your menu bar applications to improve their accessibility.
Although Broomstick does not support all applications, it still supports major Mac apps such as Dropbox, Mutecon, ChronoSync, and many more.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Lets you hide app on your Mac menu bar.
- Lets you reorder your Mac menu bar apps.
- Also read related articles: 11 Tiny and Useful Free Menubar Applications for Mac, 5 Ways To Reduce Menu Bar Clutter [Mac] and 5 Free Tools to Add to your Mac Menu Bar.
Check out Broomstick @ www.zibity.com/broomstick