Working with a team always gets complex due to the variety of tasks and their management. BrixHQ is a multi user project management tool that makes organizing your project easier. You can add as many projects as you want, give them a description, a timeline and then add tasks under each project.
Each task can also be given a timeline and assigned to a particular user. When that user logs into their BrixHQ account, they can see the tasks that have been assigned to them. All the tasks can be seen on a Gantt chart with a single click.
BrixHQ also provides a number of graphs for quick analysis including a pie chart of tasks by status, a table of tasks by member and a line chart of task velocity. Charts and graphs can be customized to focus on specific time ranges.
The site offers variety of premium accounts along with a free account that lets to manage projects with up to 3 users
- Manage projects with up to 3 users at a time.
- Add tasks and assign them to particular users.
- View Gantt charts and other graphs and charts for quick overview.
- Generate custom reports for any project and time range.
- Free account lets to manage projects with up to 3 users.
- Similar tool: FreedCamp, Manymoon and Project2Manage.
Visit BrixHQ @ www.brixhq.com