Website annotation is a great way of sharing websites when you want to say something about specific parts of a site. You can leave comments anywhere on a webpage through website annotation thereby fully expressing yourself. Bounce is one site that lets you easily perform this task.
On the site’s homepage, you will see a bar where you need to enter the URL of the site you want to comment on. After entering the URL and submitting it, Bounce captures a screenshot image of it and then opens the image in an editable panel.
From the controls in the panel, you can create a red box anywhere on the image and leave comments within the red box. You can do this as many times as you want, adding as many comments as you want.
Clicking a “˜save’ button in the top right of the editing panel gives you the URL which you can share with people. Visiting the URL will take them to your annotated page.
- Easily mark annotate web pages online.
- Very user friendly.
- You can add comments to any site.
- Lets you add as many comments as you want.
- You can share the annotated website by its URL or you can directly post it to Facebook or Twitter.
- Similar tools: A.nnotate, Asterpix, BubblePly, Co-ment, PicBite and MiddleSpot.
- Also read related articles:Top Web Annotation Tools: Annotate+Bookmark+Collaborate
Annotate Web pages you visit with Mystickies
The Commentor- A Visual Online Collaboration & Annotation Tool
Check out Bounce @ www.bounceapp.com