QR codes are a convenient way of storing a large piece of text. These matrix codes can save relatively long texts within a small area of the screen. All that is required to read the books is a smartphone. Considering this, a project named Books2Barcodes was launched to let you read books on smartphones.
Books2Barcodes is an online collection of QR code versions of various classic pieces of literature. These include Moby Dick, Jane Eyre, and The Time Machine, amongst others. Each book is broken down into individual QR codes that can be scanned through your cellphone and then read on it.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Provides QR codes for classic books.
- QR codes can be scanned through your smartphone.
- Helps read books on your smartphone.
- Also read related articles: LitCharts ““ Literature Review Examples to Help You Study Fast and The Best 6 Sites to Get Free Ebooks.
Check out Books2Barcodes @ www.wonder-tonic.com/books2barcodes