Alongside the code you can specify the name of the bookmarklet. Add as many entries as you want. Next you select the position where the bookmarklets menu will open up (top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left). Finally you name your bookmarklets menu and the site generates a new bookmarklet for you; you then replace all your current bookmarklets with this new one. Clicking on this new bookmarklet will open your previous bookmarklets in the position you specified.
- Combines your existing bookmarklets.
- Saves a lot of space on the bookmarks toolbar.
- Works in the same bookmarklets manner.
- Lets you choose the position of the menu.
- Places no restrictions on the number of bookmarklets you can add.
- Similar tools: Marklets and .
- Also read related articles: 20 Recommended Bookmarklets For Your Web Browser
5 Recommended Bookmarklets To Simplify Tedious Tasks
Check out Bookmarklet Combiner @ www.w-shadow.com/bookmarklet-combiner