College students spend a fortune on their textbooks. Moreover each book is usually used only one semester – after the semester the book becomes useless to many students. If you want to save money throughout the entire college- book-buying experience, pay Book.ly a visit.
Book.ly is a free to use website that helps you search for cheap college books. The easiest way to use the site is by entering the name of your college / university in the area provided on the site’s homepage. If your university is included in the site’s database (which comprises of over 500 universities) you will be shown the courses offered at your institution. Pick a course and its books will be searched for at 10 merchant websites offering those books at very inexpensive rates (you can save up to 60%).
Alternatively, if your university is not in the site’s database, you can search for a book by its name. If you have some old college book lying around, the site helps you sell it to students in need of the book. This way your college book is never useless, even after the semester is over.
- Lets visitors compare prices and find cheap college books.
- You can search via college / university / institutions and the courses offered there.
- You can search via a book’s name.
- When the results are shown you can click on them and purchase a book from the merchant’s site.
- The site helps college students save a lot of money while buying textbooks.
- You can sell your own college books.
- Similar tools: Biblio, DirectTextbook, BookRenter, eBooks.Addall and OnRead.
- Also read related articles:The Top 5 Sites To Find Your College Textbooks
3 Book Recommendation Engines For Quick Book Searches
Check out Book.ly @ www.book.ly