Lots of people claim that the amount of violence in movies has increased over time and it has a really bad influence on our society, especially kids. So how much violence is there exactly in each movie? Well, BodyCounters is a website that try to answer that question by counting the number of bodies that died in each movie.
This includes human beings, animals and any other creatures you can think of. For example, did you know that in the movie 30 Days Of Night, 146 people died along with 12 vampires and 7 dogs? Or in the movie The Last Samurai, a total of 1,526 people and 30 horses died. It is a great tool to get a little perspective on things.
You can also click on any of the movie titles to directly buy it from Amazon.
- See how many bodies died in a movie.
- Includes humans, animals and even fairy tale creatures.
- Click on the title to buy the movie from Amazon.
- Sort alphabetically or high to low.
- No registration required.
Visit BodyCounters @ BodyCounters.com