Keeping a track of where you spent your money is important. Such information is very helpful particularly when you want to determine future expenses. Here to help you keep track is a web service called Billster.
Billster is a free and easy to use web service that helps you record your finances. The site lets you create an account and the add connections and organizations with whom you transact. You can record payments to these individuals or the money that you owe them. You can also record the various bills you pay specifying the nature and details of the bill. Tags can be added to bills to easily filter them later. Your financial data is analyzed and represented graphically to give you proper insight into how your money is spent. Although the site only acts as a recorder and not a way to make payments, its valuable service will still be useful to anybody wanting a better way to record their finances.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you record your finances.
- You can keep a record of the people and organization with whom you transact.
- Financial data is analyzed and represented graphically.
- You can add tags to bills to easily filter them later.
- Similar tools: Rudder and InDinero.
- Also read related articles:Learn Vest – Revitalise Your Finances With Youth Money Management Tips
5 Free Financial Software Alternatives To Quicken
5 Personal Finance Sites That Will Help Get You In Shape
Check out Billster @ www.billster.net